Hello I really need some help. Two days ago I noticed two small bumps that seem like a bug bite on my left buttocks. It Was real ichy at first. And I think by scratching it I made it wOrse cuz it got swollen. It's had to sit and sometimes hurts to walk. Well anyway those two small bumps turned into one bump -It is red but not ichy no more just painful. Can anyone tell what it might be plzzz. I never had this befor so I did make an appointment with my doc Thank you

It sounds like an infected hair follicle or boil.  If there is pressure, you may wish to go see a doctor where they
will tell you what the right treatment is.  You can also go to Walgreens and look for walgreens brand "Pain Relieving ointment" for boils.  It can't hurt to use it.  However if you have ever had a reaction to Benzocaine DO NOT!  My best advice is to go to the
doctor for treatment.  Good luck :)