hi, i have some sores in my breast specially in the lower part could they be related to sweat. i asked my gyno but she said it was a fungal infection but how come i am still getting them? i have tried to keep my breast clean and dry but i do not know what to do recently i got one in my armpit in the outside of the main sweaty area. they are round and with redness in the area with white and yellow in the inside, they do not leak or bother me they are just there. oh, and when they are dry they become flaky in the inside of the sore. what can i do ? what could it be?

This must be annoying. I know that breast infections are rare. Only case that I’ve heard about is a woman who was breast feeding baby. Here infection occurs because the skin flora and mouth flora from the baby can subsequently enter under mother's skin layer of the nipple and breast skin. Commonly those are skin yeast infections and breast abscesses occur. If your fungal infection recurred you can treat it with topical antifungals. However, I know about the skin infection called “Erythrasma”. This condition mainly affects adults and persons with diabetes. Erythrasma usually appears in areas on the body where skin touches skin, such as under the breast and in the groin area. Since you have those red sores it is quite possible. Symptoms of this infection include irregular pink patches that turn into brown scales. This infection is treated with antibiotics and antibacterial soap. You should tell your doctor about this possibility. Take care.

thanks natalia, i looked up the disease but i do not think i am diabetic and the only brown spot i gotten was the one up in my armpit area. in my breast they appear and disappear i have now 3 in my right breast in the lower area they are probably about a penny size the biggest one i have. in my left breast they are pink tiny ones with no scabs yet. either way i started to wash it up 2 a day with antibacterial soap and hydroxen peroxide and applying the antifungal cream but it is been about a month since the doctor gave it to me so i made another appointment to see what he has to say now. you know i also thought i may be related to ringworm, could it be in your breast? i am scared and terrified it may spread all over my body.

hello kitty same problem we are survive and many doctors we take precipitation but my problem as it is

Recently, I noticed new brown little patches, which look like modules underneath my breast. They are in the areas where touch my belly, especially when I don't wear bra, They stick to my belly skin like there is glue. I wash this area minimum twice a day because there is sweating underneath the breast even the weather is cold. I start worrying and I decide to see a doctor. what do you think? What it could be. Thank you very much