On my right breast, I have a red skin bump. This bump is not in my breast tissue, just in my skin. It at first, looked like an ingrown hair, so I left it alone. But it's been a few months, and its still not gone and looks worse. It is red and round/oval shaped. If I squeeze it a yellowish puss will come out and maybe bleed. I have done exams on myself and never feel any lumps inside my breast. I"m really scared! I don't know what a cyst looks like and have never had one before.

Health Guru

Hi Rachel800. By what you describe it sounds like it is probably some sort of cyst as there are several different kinds, if you Google what dose a breast cyst look like and in to images it may help you identify what yours is and how you can treat it if you don't want to go to the doctor. If you have any more questions feel free to ask :-)