I am quite sure this may sound like an ordinary problem to you, but I am really frustrated with this small red marks on my face, just centimeter under the eyes! However, I guess I should be happy that they don’t itch and that they are of the same size for already a week. And I don’t have any other red marks on my body, as far as I know. What do you think it could be?

Yeah, it’s not so great problem, but don’t give up your worries – any skin disease needs treatment. First, you need to think about the history of red marks – any detail you remember could be of great significance in search for the right therapy. It’s also important to know weather you had acne when you were young. But, as usually, the best way is to check with certified dermatologist. I suspect it could be Rosacea, but it would require more then just guessing, please check with dermatologist. And find out if you’re allergic to medications like metronidazole, since it could help you – as an active ingredient in Rozex - in four to six weeks of treatment.