The layer of skin covering my penis is connected to the underside of my penis head(glands) its not the frenulum wich connects to the top obviously. but this skin doesnt seem to actually be smooth and looks as if its stuck to the underside of my glandsi think i've read about a few occurances in some of the things i've read trying to figure out what this is and it say that it just tears on its own and/or they helped it by pulling on it. should i try this? or is it natural? pelase help

Thanx

the frenulum is on the bottom - not the top

do a google image search for "frenulum " and you will see

Hi Justin, There is confusion about top and bottom. If you are lying on your back, top is bottom and vice versa. So to the problem.
(Lets assume you are standing and your penis is pointing straight out)
First to identify the problem: there is a normal small strand of skin at the bottom of the glans (head) that belongs there. That is called the frenulum. But if there are sections of the foreskin along the sides or upper part of the head that are stuck to the head, they are called skin bridges, or adhesions.
Sometimes you can separate the two skins just by tugging, but if it is sensitive, that is too difficult. Oils, baby oil or olive oil, help if the glans is very sensitive.
Now here is the way to separate it. About 4 or 5 times a day, put saliva (spit) on the area where the skin is connected. and pull back on the foreskin sort of trying to pull it apart, but not enough to hurt it.
Two reasons why your saliva is effective: First, it contains enzymes that disolve the adherent that is holding the skins together. Second, your saliva is alkaline while your penis end and urine is acidic. (You can test it with litmus paper. Urine turns the paper red and saliva turns the paper blue.) An alkaline environment will allow the skins to separate.
It may take a few days to separate, but it is worth it.
Reply if you have questions about wether it is the frenulum (normal) or adhesions (not normal) and discribe exactly where the connection parts are. Ricky

yes i am 13 and my penis on the head is stuck to my skin on my penis i have tryed to tug it but that hurts a lot can a doctor do this for me ?

Im also 14 yrs old and i noticed that one side of my foreskin wouldnt pull right over the bell. it looked as if there was a bit of skin keeping it attached.it just wouldnt pull back.So all i did was gradually over a 2 week period i just kept on pulling it gradually bit by bit. at first it didnt look as if it was doing any thing. the bell rim beside the foreskin started becomin a dark red this showed that the foreskin was easing off of the bell. some nights i would cry because it hert to pull but i kept doing it and 5 days a go i finished an the skin pulls right back and its fine. REMEMBER DONT DO TO MUCH PER NIGHT OR YOU COULD SERIOUSLY DO SUM DAMAGE!!
also sumtimes i could see the skin splitting so i left it a day then started again. Good Luck ,just remember i know what your goin through and it will be allright in the end. please let me know how you do. P.S i did this when i was in the shower as it sooths it at the same time ONLY USE WARM/COLD WATER ON IT as hot water makes it sting as it is very sensative. KEEP THE AREA AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE e.g SHOWER IT TWO TO THREE TIMES A DAYS TO PREVENT INFECTION

ok so ur talking about like on the head on the top of it the forskin was attached to the head right?

Yes, the same has happened on me and i find all your advice very very helpful. Hovever i have been trying to release it for abot 5 days not what am i doing wrong?

Yes, the same has happened with me. Although i have been trying to detach it for about 5 days now, am i doing some thing wrong do u think?

keep trying and after a few more days see if the bell next to the skin hasnt gone redit means you might not be able to do it yourself and you may need to consult your doctor. do not panic it might be that yours piece of skin is tougher than mine was or that you have a lower pain barrier than me.

i am 13 and have just managed to get the forskin round the bell will the skin at the top and the bottem of my penis bell go away so i can pull it back all the way

hi,im 16 i have the same problem but the only thing is,ive been trying to pull it back for about 5 months or more and nothing seems to be happening or working,its like if i havent tried anything at all,can anyone help me..?

hi i am 14 and i have a strand of skin attached from the head of my penis to the shaft on the underside of my penis. i am really beging to wonder if this will make my sexual partners think that im a freak. can a doctor help me with this with surgury and cut off that piece of skin? and if so will it leave a big scare please let me no because i am freeking out!!!

Hey I'm 16 and have had a piece of skin connecting the head and shaft slightly since I was about 6 it progressively got worse and now it is connected almost the entire length of my penis causing my skin not to pull back as far as it should

Exactly the same here. could you give me some help on what i sould do as i am worried about the scarring, i have been trying to pull it and the bell is going red where it previously was and going down slightly but will this cause any long term pain?

question the skin under my penis snaped will in the middle of having sex with my girl what do i do go to doctor or keep clening it and waith to see if it heals on it self. yet i can see what looks like white meat or something like that in a gap that is about in the middle of were the skin was. it happen last night