I am 14 and my foreskin has not gone passed my penis head, or even half way for that matter, the furthest it has gone is bout 2cm on the top of my penis head, not even down. (sorry i dont really know how to word this). and i am reluctant to try because it seems there is a red vain lookin thing appearing to attach my foreskin to my penis head, so i dont want to try pull my foreskin back all the way ripping the head of my penis and ending up in a hospital.

Also i have white/yellowish dots on the back of my penis going all the way up and under the foreskin, is this an illness or a disease or something? please advise.

please tell me if this is normal.

I have the same things. Don't worry about them. In relation to the foreskin, just relax. It will grow, and I imagine that it will be able to stretch further as it grows.

If you have concerns about your genitals, I would schedule a visit to a doctor. Possibly along with another topic, but make sure you ask your questions and get examined.

The dots may be something perfectly normal, but I can't say. I haven't seen them. A doctor can set your mind at ease.

By the way, it's good that you're doing self exams. It's the best way to become familiar with your anatomy and what's normal for you. Someday,
this could save your life, as most men over 30 should be doing regular self exams for your testicles.

Good luck.

hi im a 14 year old coming on 15 and i am terribly worried about the size of my penis it is about 5-7 cm long and other people in my year at school have about 7-8inches and i am really concerned about this
could someone please tell me if this is normal

I somehow dout they are that long and how would you know?

I am 14 nearly15 and I am wooried that my penis is to small it is 3 inch long and the other boys at school are saying there's is 5-6 inches and I'm really worried that my penis will not grow any more is this normal or will it grow and I sank slot to c if I still can cum and I can and my girl friend wants me to have sex nut I keep saying no coz of the leangth of my penis

Mee too, im so worried about it, it seems that there is loads of skin attached round my penis head, and i carnt pull it back far, and i also have these white/yellow dots on ym penis aswell, and i dont want to tell my perants, and i really dont know what to do :S:S:S

Can you be a bit more specific? Is it the foreskin that is actually attached to the glans or is it just tight? And if it is attached is it just underneath by a piece of skin (frenulum - is normal) or is it all the way around? If you can get back to me I may be able to help you.

I agree with kingfreze. I think we need a little more information before we can post on this. Let me know what you can answer and we can help you out! Thanks.

i am 14 year old too. I also have a red vein (or somthing). but my penis is onlt 10 cm when erected. is this okay??

i think im turning gay but i dnt want to be gay !! :S

Red vein is most probably the penile raphe, which all men have. And I'd say 10cm is average.

Then you're probably not...!!

I also have those dots, probs normal tbh. Can someone find out please. my knob is 5.5 inches long. is that normal and i can only get my foreskin down about halfway untill it becomes tight

hey erm im not sure if im alright but im 14 and my penis is 3-3.5 inches flaccid and 5.8 - 6 erect is this ok cos all my m8s r like  ur a midget  and laugh saying they have 9 inches or more.