I'm 14 years old and uncircumcised. I have started trying to retarct my foreskin but it dosnt go to far before stopping! I have done some research on the topic and have found that it is either the frenulum or synechia stopping it retracting. I have started stretching and washing what I can in the shower! Also there is a piece of skin on the underside of my penis going from the balls to the tip of my penis and that's where the skin starts! What should I do

Sounds like you're already doing enough right now.
At age 14, you're still developing and learning how your body responds.

That line of skin that runs from your scrotum up the underside of your penis is normal.
The frenulum can be uncomfortable when trying to retract a foreskin, however, it is also the center of your most sensitive nerves, and should be respected/preserved as much as possible, intact if possible.
Some men get this snipped to allow greater freedom of movement of the foreskin, but I'd wait until later (a year or two) to see how you develop.
Also, you may want to discuss this with your father and your family doctor beforehand.  Such a snip could be done in a doctor's office as an out-patient, with some continuing patient care at home for proper healing.  But don't rush it.

You sound like you're doing any washing, stretching, practicing well and that should help a great deal.

Perhaps some other un-cut brothers can help with more advice...

Well I'm too embaressed to go and talk to my mam or dad about it and I definently won't be going doctors or getting a surgery done. The stretches I've been doing is grab the tip of my penis with 2 hands and pull apart and pull back as far as it can! It seems that the piece of skin is blocking it, it dosnt look like my frenulum, it's just that I may be getting oral sex soon and I want my foreskin to be back because I dont want to be embarrassed and for increased pleasure! So I just have 3 questions! 1- what is the piece of skin attached to my penis + how u get rid of it! 2- could you show me any exercises for loosening the foreskin 3- what is the red skin on underside of penis! Thanks a lot your really helping me out

dude know what u mean im just gona force my foreskin back and hope for the best, apparently that works but u could also just slowly pull it abit more each day some people say that this fixes the problem.

hi, im no doctor or anything but from what ive learned definently to not try and force it back, i read it will damage your penis and hurt a lot, its best to do it at a steady pace

dony force it back, if you do your frenulum will snap and be extrememly painful, also be ready for a blood bath, i snapped mine by accident and it hurts like hell but since healing its a lot more comfortable during oral, hope this helped!

Hi, I think by the moment you are not able to getting oral sex.

hey guys, I have the same thing, I have a really short strip of tissue or something connecting my foreskin to my head, and I was planning on starting to stretch it gradually about 1-2 times a day, and can anyone tell me how much time I should spend in one session of stretching?