hey heres my question
im a 17 year old male and on the head of my penis on the left side of my body i have 3-4 red circular marks. they look somewhat like abrasions but i'm not sure what they are exactly. i thought it might be an STD, however i don't have any of the symptoms of an std "fever, flu-like symptoms, itching, rash, pain etc." i stopped having sex and masturbating for about a week but they didnt seem to go away. can anyone tell me what they might be? abrasion from too much sex and masturbation? or something worse *eek*
also occasionally the layer of skin on top of the abrasions lifts up and i can peal it off almost like the crust on bread.

i get that same stuff on my penis to i wanna know wat that is i hope it is nothin serious and that it could go away red circular marks no itching, rash, pain etc. stopped having sex and masturbating for about a week but they didnt seem to go away