ive noticed a red pimple on the shaft of my penis about 2-3 days ago its located right where the liquids exit if you know what im saying (not to familiar with names) the pimple is red smooth and about 5 milimeters in other words half of a centimeter i dont really feel any pain or itching its just annoying and it worrys me i havent had sex in like 2-3 years... and im 20 years old i cant lie i masturbate alot i thought maybe it was from rubbing it too hard but then i read some of your forums and someone saying "dont worry about it unless its bigger than 3mm" then i really got worryed and made an account to post on this site can anyone help me with this please ?
appreciated.(excuse the bad english its not my primary language :-P)
i have pictures but i dont think id be allowed to post them here lol

I don't think that you should be worried because it doesn't sound like a big deal, but I do think you should get it checked out by a doctor just to make sure that it's not a big deal. Are you going to be able to see a doctor soon so that you can get this taken care of quickly? Please let me know how it turns out for you.