Here is a picture of what it is. I don't know what it is.

I'm 16, had sex like 3 times.
I masturbate once a day, maybe its there cause I dont use lube?

http://i.imgur.com/siXda.jpg

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** 

I have had that before. It went away within a week. Don't think it's anything to worry about. 

U positive it aint serious...

i actually have the exact same thing. u aint alone. im worried so im here

I have the exact same problem. WHAT IS IT???

Have it rn

I got it right now to wtf

I just got it exactly right now but I'm a virgin and masturbate at least 1-2 times a day

I actually have it right now too idk what to do and im scared it might be something big and im a virgin too and masturbate atleast once a day, ive had this once before and it took off within like two days but ive had it for around 3 days now and i dont know whats up if some one could please help me please do so.

Sumtimes when you shave your penis hair and masterbate with lotion, etc. The pour opens up and lotion gets in or its an ingrown hair. Mines pretty big, it hurts but i stuck a needle to squeeze anything out. I put bacintration on it and praying its nothing. I've had small ones b4 and they were pimples o ingrown hairs

Ask yourself this question... Is the lump anywhere near where my hand is when I masturbate? (Typicly in the area near where your thumb would have repeted contact) if yes, It's a blister caused by masturbation. Keep your hands out of your pants for a week and it will go away. Do not pop it or try to drain it on your own, doing so could cause scarring or infection. If it does not go away within 2 weeks see a doctor or dermatologist.

It's a very common and harmless condition call fordyce spots.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Me to but I'm only 14 I'm worried to
Any of u know about little white bumps on the penis shaft

Thanks it is where my thumb is

Isnt this technically child porn? Ijs