Just about a week ago i was in the shower and noticed this red bump below the head and it was very small so i didnt give it much attention. But its gotten way bigger and now its red, last week i could pop it white stuff would pop out exactly like a zit. Im not sexually active so i dont think it could be a sti....I want some help, im getting really worried.

Dont worry, im fifteen and i have been researching. Its part of growing up, just think yourself lucky, some people get them in 50s or 100s.
I have one at the moment, it started bleeding on its own and i stuck a plaster around it very losely.

Dont worry youl be fine. Add me on MSN, we both seem to be growing up and we can share our problems.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Hi there, getting a pimple on your penis is out of the ordinary and we haven't quite determined that that's what he has. Are you sure that you haven't gotten this confused with something else?

it could just be an ingrown hair or just irritation