hi just a few days ago i came home from skool (im 16) and noticed i hve a fairly large but not as big as a coin or anything pimple like thing on the bottom left side of the skin of my penis when i push it together to pop it or something it hurts and im not sure of what to do please help thx

i had the same thing but on the right under side of my penis. it first started off looking like a small red pimple, then developed a white head and got a little bit larger. i had protected sex about 8 months ago and some time before that, and nothing else after that. i immediately went to a doctor when i saw the increase in size and got a herpes test. luckily it wasnt herpes and he informed me that it was most likely just an infection of the skin caused by oil glands and bacteria. so i doubt u have any diseases but its always good to see the doctor.

What medicine did doctor provide you?