i have developed a red spot on my face and has been there for at least 9 months. 2 weeks ago i wash washing my face with a flannel and must have used too much force and caused it to bleed quite bad. it took me at least 10 minutes to stop the bleeding putting some pressure onto the spot. the spot had gone down, wasnt as lumpy as it was at the first place but now it has grown back to its original size. could it be just a red blood vessel? it itches every now and again. please help

You need to see a dermatologist!

I actually have the same thing under my left eye, my right index finger, the top of my left knee, on my right bicep...I asked my dermatologist and he kinda blew it off like no big deal. Said it was a popped blood vessel. Said they go away on thier own and yeah, it takes forever! My derm said he can remove it with a laser but it is expensive. The first one I noticed on the back of my right hand. It is gone now but I can still see a spot, kinda darker than my skin tone spot. Not noticable but I knew where it was and can tell.

i used to have one under my eye and got it lasered off. then it came back. you just gotta learn to live with it to be honest.

yep, ive got one under my right eye, 3 on my right hand index finger and two on my left fore finger, but one off them disipeared. ive had them for about 5 years now and only one has gone. your just gonna have to live with them. but atleast i know now im not the only one who has them. cheers.

yeah honestly i have had one forever like over a year and it wont go away. I got it lasered but that did not work at all. dont get it lasered. if you find something that gets it away.. MAKE IT KNOWN

Thank god I'm not the only one who has this problem. I have one under my left eye as well, and it's been there about two or three years. Everyone asks me if I've been punched... especially when I don't feel good and my face is pale.

I think the weird part is I also just developed a red like rash under my left eye, I had a nasty flu about a month ago coughing alot , first I thought maybe broken blood vessel but its not clearing up

i hav 3 on the right of my face and 1 on the left i have over 3 on each hannd and arm ive had them for over5 years now and i m only 10 every1 teases me about it :(

I have one on the outside of my nostril. It's terrible as it bleeds when I blow my nose or wash my face. It disappears for a little while then comes back again for about a week. I've had it for about a year now. Yee - please let us know if someone finds a cure for it. It's a nightmare trying to put make-up on with a bleeding red-spot.

I have been using a cannabis salve. Its been working for mine. But you gotta be patient- actually gets worse looking before it gets better. I have seen research showing that cannabinoids reduce and impair capillary growth, which is a significant factor in cancer and other derma problems... hope that helps.

My son had one on his face and the doctor burned in off somehow with a special stick, its not as big now and looks more white then red so we shall see!

try to burn as calories as you can regular exercise you will see it is fading slowly

Hello. I have the same red spot and so do some of my friends. It does not itch. It does not bleed. All it does is messes up my face. It is just a popped blood vessel. That is all. Still worried? Get it checked out. Hope this helped :)