Hi, I have red blotches that appeared suddenly on my face. Every a few days they appear and go away. What is the cause for them?

Hi, I also have these red blotches on face and neck in some stressful situations. I came to conclusion that it is because of stress. They would suddenly appear at first around my cheekbones. When I calm down, after a few days, they would fade out. When I finally decided to consult doctor on this matter, it turned out to be psoriasis. Since then, I am prescribed with Prednisone, and I have my psoriasis under control. When I stopped taking the drug, to see how my face will react, I had to restart taking it in three days, since I got blotches once again.

Yesterday i got these red blotchey,itchy,rash type things on my face...i dont know what it means ...my mom thinks it is an alergic reaction but i dont think so...It is also in my upper back isnt as bad today why %-) ?

My 15 month old daughter has had red blotches and red spots on two different occasions along with a high fever. When she was seen by a doctor they simple said nothing was wrong, just give her Tylenol for her fever! If there is anyone that have experienced this before, please write back!

My 6 year old suddenly developed red blotches all over his body after eating strawberry flavoured krispie squares. We are sure it was caused by these as it happened twice, worse the second time. Subsided after about 4 hours but I wish I knew which ingredient it was. I suspect the palm kernel oil, by who knows? There are about a zillion ingredients on the lable. No breathing difficulty and he is not allegic generally so no kripies squares from now on - not great snacks anyway.

it might be the strawberries they always cause rashes to me, also bananas and chocolates. they're common for causing itchy rashes that soon go away when their effect is gone from the body. so you dont have to worry much, just take him to a doctor and he'll subscribe antihistamine most probably

So A Few Days Ago I Started Geting Sick And I Took A Nap When I Woke Up M Face Was Dry And Had Red Splotches All Over :$ So When I Touch My Face And Scratch It Bleeds So Even Tho MY Face Icthes I Cant Stand The Pain Im A Teen I Dont Even Have Acne

gahhh! i woke up two days ago and had like red blotchy red stuff all over my facee!! :'( and like it itches a lil when i touch it i dont have alllergies or anything i dont have acne and like it sucks. anyone noe what it is?? my parents said i had it when i was a baby and it looks so weirdd! help meeh! :-(

Have you walked around in the woods lateley? The same thing happened to me this morning, but I walked in the woods behind our house yesterday. These woods are notorious for poison oak and poison ivy. My face probably hit some of the plant, and, boom, I have red, blotchy, itchy skin today. Of course, if you have sensitive skin, it might have been irritated, in which case, STOP TOUCHING OR SCRATCHING IT!!! Doing that will only make it worse. However, I'd suggest seeing a dermatologist or doctor before trying anything at home, because you might just make it worse. Hope this helps! : )

My 15 month old son also has this problem but no fever, but he does have a cold. It may be caused by that.

the same thing happened to my last night. i had a really high fever and when i woke up today i saw a lot of red blotches.

I woke up this morning with red blotches on my face..i have to go to a party later! o.O They don't itch or anything? I'm wondering if it's just dry as i keep accidentally blow drying my face when i'm aiming for my hair...Any thoughts?

I also get red splotches on my face a lot. They itch a little, and it kind of feels like its burning. I have no clue what they are or why they start, but every 2 weeks, my face will be clear, and then my face will get a little irritated and then it will spread all across my cheeks. I am a tenn, but i don't get much acne, so i don't believe it is caused by that. I am going to go see a dermatologist, but this has been bothering me for years. It's embarassing and i constantly look like i got punched in the face or i have a rash. I am desparate for a solution, as i have tried nearly everything. Hopefully someone can relate, and I can post if the dermatologist perscribes anything helpful.

I have these red blotches on my checks.  I am putting it on one of these explanations, but had not pinpointed the exact on.  This isn't the first time that I have gotten them, but I can not remember what caused it last time.  I had a sinus infection/ ear infection and I was prescribed an antibiotic.  I do not think this is the cause because this is my second round of antibiotics.  My second theory is that I may have gotten too hot.  My third theory is that the nagging cough that I have has caused me to cough and cough and if I can not get what is in my throat out sometimes I may vomit.  When I am leaning over to vomit in the toilet my face feels really hot and it feels like a lot of pressure is in my face.  I do think that this may be a cause because I did not notice as many blotches before this.  Another is allergies.  I suffer from allergies and being that March is coming in it may be coming from that because I get skin rashes on my neck when too much sun is on my neck.  I apologize that I do not have an exact source but these are my guesses.

I have also have red spots on my face and they have been there a while i always thought it was dry skin but i talked to my parents and they said it could also be from makeup that breaks most people out and i have them in a ll different spot around my face sometimes they itch and they look just like dry skin and i have no clue what to use for them :-|