I am writing in because I have been dealing with a swollen & puffy right eye, that I have been dealing with for about 2 years. These past few months , it has gotten worse. I have been fighting to get my Medicaid, but no luck, so I have not been able to see an eye doctor. The bag under my right eye is significantly puffier than my left. The right eyelid is also swollen, and my eye feels very heavy. It also looks lazy most of the time. I wear contacts daily, almost all day until I go to sleep, but my left eye is fine. I am totally embarrassed & don't know what to do anymore. I am going to the hospital tomorrow. Also, the right eye twitches, mostly on the puffy eye bag part and when I put my index finger on it, I can feel something kinda like a blood flow.

Thanks for any input.

I had eyes problems since youth.After years of searching I found the solution for this problem.It's a simple method  which can help you improve your vision without any surgery.
It helped me and I am glad to share my experience.

HELLO

YOUR SYMPTOMS SOUND EXACTLY LIKE WHAT IVE BEEN DEALING WITH. SOMEWHAT LIKE FLUID POCKETS RIGHT? MINE ALSO THE RIGHT ONE IS WORSE THAN THE LEFT. DID YOU HAVE A SINUS INFECTION PRIOR TO THIS?