I am a 21 year old male. About three days ago i noticed one of the fodyce spots on the shaft of my penis was a little larger than the rest, so i decided to try and pop it...after i squeezed it it turned red and has been irritated ever sence..i little white discharge came out but no bleeding...it is still red and looks a lot like a white head now....should i be worried or is it just a little irritated from me messing with it too much?

Probably irritated from your squeezing it.
True fordyce spots will not pop...there is no point to trying it.
Use a warm compress to gently increase circulation and keep the area clean.

It should eventually heal itself.
good luck.

Hi there,
You have to understand that Fordyce’s spots are raised and painless small bumps that can be white or red colored. They are not bigger than 3 millimeters usually. You have to know that they do not have any health concerns and usually people like to remove them just for cosmetic purpose. There are several treatment options that you can do to get rid of them but I think that popping them out is not a good option. You can get them irritated and you won’t have any positive effect. Many like to use laser treatment but for this you would need to see a dermatologist. Have you considered this as an option to get rid of these bumps?

i have them but i dont see why people are worried, i jsut explain to my partners what they are and they dont care. personally i think they are a bonus as they seem to act like the bumps on studded condoms, enhancing pleasure for the woman.

I have had the same probem, it's a little red and freaks my girlfriend out.. don't what to do, I guess just wait

Hi I'm worried about one of mine that went red and after I poked it it has grown much larger still red. Im scared it will stay the same size as it is 6 mm diameter and used to be 2 or less. It has been around 4 days and no major improvements. When will it heal? Will it stay the same size? What should I do?

Dont be worried about these at all. I used to search the internet constantly for ways to make them go away thinking girls were gonna run scared at them. I have them bad as well and because of them I didnt touch a girl until I was 18 (had them since like 14 or 15). I had chances but bottled it, even went on a lads holiday during that time but didnt try it on with any girls because they'd ask what they were. Eventually I manned up and shagged a bird, since then ive has sex with 7 others and had blow jobs of others. I can honestly say not a single girl has mentioned them once. So get out there and use the little f****r, at least he still works!

I have the fordyce spots on my shaft but I also have a bunch on the head if my penis around the tip of the eye. It's very visible and it turns me off having relationships as I get shy and nervous as some woman freak out. Is there anything I can do that will get rid of them? Especially the ones on the head?

I have had them for about twenty years thy don't change , when you decide to actually have sex without a condom your partner will love you kids, they are like a permanent studded condom, so don't look at it as a negative thing, I guarantee most woman won't understand why you feel so good. Or as my doctor called them when I was going through that horrible stage where you are EXTREMELY. Depressed about them , look at them as love bumps :)

It will go down in size , but not down completely now, don't do anymore

I actually did the same thing and tried to pop one. It had been irritated for a few days and I just tried again and got discharge and blood afterwards as if it were a pimple. Shoul I be concerned because of the blood?

I have a similar situation and was curious if your problem was ever resolved, and if so how?

Are they at the bottom

are you all good now as i did the same thing last week!

I just did the same thing. It was rather large, about three to four mm. I've had it for a few years but never did anything about it until now. I decided to start squeezing it a bit, and I suppose I made some little pinprick in it at some point because some puss started coming out. I squeezed some more for about an hour until it was gone. During that time I decided to try and make a small pinprick with a knife to try and get more out. It didn't work and it left a small red pin sized spot on the fordyce spot. I paid no mind to it, and continued to get rid of the puss-like substance. When I was done I noticed that there was some bleeding. I'm not sure if the blood was coming from the knife prick or the spot the puss came from, or both. As of the time of typing this it has been about 15-20 minutes. During that time I decided to shower to see if I could clean everything. Water touching the area caused a stinging pain. I tried to let as little water as possible touch it. It was still bleeding a little bit. Now as I type this the bleeding has stopped, but there is still a large bump, which is now red. What should I do? Should I leave it alone? Should I go see a doctor about it? Oh, I forgot to mention is was originally around 3-4 mm.