I am 13, and lately (about 2 months ago) i noticed some red spots on my ballsack. It looked like dry skin or exema, so i started puting lotion on it. It didnt change anythig. It spreaded all over my ballsack, and Now i see more red spots. Im worried and i just wonder what it is. what worries me more is that i noticed about two weeks ago a red line underneath my penis. its only a bit red but you can still see the difference between that part of my penis and the normal skin colour. Can any1 help me?????

Hi i am also an 18 year old virgin i choose to remain a virgin due to my religion but i have not had sex i do regularly masturbate. i have spots on my Testicle Sack they seem to look lyk zits yellow head and read body they are also very solid and cnt be popped. they are also very itchy u tried my best not to itch them and they have decreased in size but still remain.

i wanted to know if this could be from dirty sheets i'm sleeping on or a transferred problem as i wear my brothers jeans sometimes or anything like that.

well basically, im 13 years old and i jack-off regularly too. Today i noticed red bumps on my ballsack or scrotum and i got really concerned.
I was wondering if it was a temperary thing or is it long term. The bumps are like mini pimples but they itch. I got really scared and wanted to see a doctor but i wanted to see if there was an answer b4 i head to the doctors,
Q1) Will it go away?
Q2) What type of condition is this?
Q3) Do i need to see a doctor?

Same, i turned 13 two weeks ago, i have noticed red spots on my balls and under my penis, i think its spreading, 
starting to get a little worried as well, :(

Im 13 and lost my virginity at 12 and thought i got herpes cuz i noticed these same red dots so i went to my octor who said it was natural, cant go away, and wasnt herpes