I'm a teenage girl and I am not sexually active.
For half a year now, I've been getting these kind of pimples in my pubic hair. They sometimes hurt, but not very much. It comes and goes. There have been three really prominent ones and I've popped two of them, pus came out. The first one I ever got, after I popped it, sort of died into a dark spot...
Also, they started to itch a few times and when I scratch it, all this dandruff flakes off and stuff.
Another thing - it might be related - I had acne on my chest, but now it's all just reddish purple spots that look like they are IN my chest. The bumps aren't raised anymore. And there are now these much darker, shinyish kind of spots underneath my breasts. They were itchy pimples, but they turned into purple-black spots...

I'm really concerned about this. Does anyone know what it might be?

This means you are growing a sever infection adn should see a doctor asap! goodluck!