A few weeks ago i had a cough
that lasted for about 2 or 3 weeks. While having this cough i noticed i started getting red bumps that were more on the left side of my pubic hair area. They're about the size of the eraser on the back end of a pencil, and were very painfull when touched. They seemed to itch too. These bumps would scab up go away from that spot , but they moved up the the left-top side of my penis. (if i looked down at my penis i'd see them, but they'd just be to the left, not all around), they seemed if they were spreading, but they were more moving. They would do the exact same thing there. Hurt, scab up, itch, and move. There would be stray ones away from the main spots. By the time i got rid of my cough, they stoped to hurt so much, but i still have lumps and theyre still itching. They aren't as critical now, no pain, and itchyness occurs. But theyre still there, and im worried. They're more all over my pubic hair area now, and around the sides of my penis. I'm scared i have some sort of STD
.. if anyone could help, please give me some information.

I hate to say it, but I'm scared too. I really think you should go to a clinic, promptly, and have that checked out.