Hi, I am 34 years old male and I very often has headaches. Last week my very good friend suggested me to try reflexology because it helped him a lot with his headaches. He made me appointment and I went on reflexology session. Therapist who treated me massaged one point on my hand and after few minutes my headache became weaker. It really helped me and I would like to know something more about this technique.

Hi, reflexology is ancient method where you may treat different problems by stimulating points on feet, hands and ears. It suggests that you may treat these parts of human body as maps of internal organs and if you press it or massage it you are improving circulation in these organs which improve their function. Reflexology says that by pressing areas on feet or hands you may treat literary every organ of our body.