Hi, I have met my friend from the school yesterday in the coffee shop. We haven’t seen each other for some time so we decided to drink a coffee and to spend some time together. I have noticed that her face looks really great and asked her what she did as I know that she had problematic skin. She told me that she was going on facial reflexology because she was much stressed and that this treatment also makes improvements on her skin. I would like to know something more about this treatment.

Hi, facial reflexology is treatment which combines some old techniques and modern knowledge from neurology. It is method which gives many benefits and is dealing with many other problems beside skin problems. I have used this treatment because of insomnia which I was suffered from. It helped me a lot and makes me feel relaxed. During the treatment zones on the face are stimulated by pressure and it activates many other processes in the organism. This treatment stimulates production of endorphin and serotonin too.