Hi, I am 37 years old male and I am suffering from low back pain for several years already. I am working in the office so it makes my condition worse. Few days ago my friend suggested me to try reflexology as treatment which will help me. I am willing to try it but I would like to know if reflexology is alternative method or it is recognized medical discipline.

Hi, I have tried reflexology treatments and it helped me a lot with my stress. I have constant dead lines at my work so it is very stressful. I heard about reflexology and I really get better. Unfortunately reflexology is alternative medicine and it is not recognized as official part of medical science. Main reason for this is fact that it is still unknown how pressure on the specific areas of the feet or palms may cause improvement of some organs.