I am thinking of going on a diet, and was browsing through the diet section at my local bookstore a few days back, to see if there were any books that appealed to me.
My conclusion? There were lots and lots of books! But how on earth do I know which books are any good? Just because it has some pictures of tasty but low-calorie food on the cover does not make it a quality book.
I'd like to hear your suggestions! Which diet books have you read and then treasured? Which diet books do you keep coming back to?
Spam me! Thanks!

I just got The Food Doctor's Super Eating, which is written by Ian Marber. I have not even finished it yet, but it is full of very useful tips and I can't wait to receive it! Sometimes people just need some inspiration to get on with their dieting plans, and some ideas for tasty meals that they will be allowed to eat. This book definitely does that!

I have to say that the book "diet delusions" really opened my eyes. It "outs" lots of the claims that the diet industry makes on a daily basis. This book made me see that losing weight can be achieved easily, but that it is a gradual process. A process that does not always mean eating fewer calories, which just makes us unhappy and unfulfilled. This book is all about carbs and how lowering your carb intake drastically makes you lose weight. I love it!