Hi, I am 32 years old female and I have migraine for a last 7 years. When my headaches start it is very painful and I can't do anything until it passes. I have tried many different medications but anything didn't help me. My friend suggested me few days ago to try reflexology as way to ease down my migraine headaches. I would like to know if someone has some experiences with this method.

Hi, reflexology is very old method from Asia which people in that part of world have used for a long time. Reflexology is based on the massage and pressure on special points on feet and palms. Massaging of these points causes relieving of pain. Every part of feet represents some organ from human body and pressure on these zones ease pain in these organs. Reflexology theory describes it by production of endorphin and stimulation of nerve circuits.