Hi, I am 32 years old male and I am very interested in reflexology and techniques of reflexology. I have read a lot about zones which reflexology treat and I know pretty much about benefits of this treatment. I would like to know something more about technique of reflexology and how to perform it?

Hi, reflexology technique is not very special although you have to take care about few things. Pressure of your hands must not be too strong as you may cause injury. Also you may use some oil but most of the therapist doesn’t use it when they practice reflexology. Treatment would last between 20 and 30 minutes. You will know that your reflexology treatment is good if person who got treatment feel relaxed and well.