Hello, folks. I have been experiencing some headaches for last month. I must admit that I tried some official medicines, but I am not satisfied. After the effect of the drug passes, the headaches come back again. I am interested to know if reflexologist can help me with my headaches. I would appreciate all your replies.

Hi, there. My friend went to a reflexologist. Reflexology is a holistic therapeutic method. There are reflex points on people’s feet and hands that correspond to organs, systems and other structures in a body. It is great for removing toxins, balancing and restoring the energy. Some say that it even strengthens the immune system. Headaches are one of the indications, so you could try. However, I would visit neurologist if I were you. Consult with him. Try to find out a possible cause for your headaches. I hope everything will be all right.