I can’t believe that anyone who lives in 21st century would seek for a reflexologist. My aunt had bad experience with one of them. He wanted to trick her to take her as much money as he could. At the end, see saw him through, so she gave up. Are all reflexologists just conmen?

I'm sorry if your aunt was victim to a conman reflexologist. I can definitively say no, absolutely not, not all reflexologists are conmen/conwomen. Many of us have had to study for years, practice reflexology for years in clinics to gain our diplomas. We have encountered and helped many clients with any variety of ailments and we are meant to be strict about what we can say about our art. We recognize we are not doctors. We cannot diagnose. We assist the body in treating itself through a holistic doctrine, which means that body and mind are encouraged to work together, having seen a greater divide form between treatment of the body and mind, that people have been encouraged to only treat the physical and presume the mind has nothing to do with the body. Reflexology is the treatment of the body through the feet, and not only is it about the idea that the whole body is reflected there, and was mapped with care definitively many decades ago (see Eunice Ingham's work as she re-pioneered the mapping), but that manipulation and pressure can stimulate those points and paths to influence the reflected parts of the body. I have seen people sit up when the kidney reflex is worked, surprised because they have felt pressure in that area. There are many case studies of genuine treatments that can be read.