Hello, guys. I have some problems with losing fluids. I don’t know what to do. My neighbor recommends me reflexology as a good method for water retention. I would really like to know if this is true. Can anyone tell me something more about this? I would really appreciate it. Bye!

Hi to you too. Reflexology belongs to holistic methods. It uses reflex points on the feet and hands that correspond to organs, systems of organs and other structures in whole body. It is great for removing toxins from organism. It is excellent for strengthening immune system and restoring energy and balance. Your neighbor is right. It is good for water retention. It is also good for other problems like digestive problems, insomnia, sinus problems, migraines, improving blood circulation, etc. I hope it will help you. Good luck!