I was always proud of my healthy way of living. I practice every day, including kick boxing lessons, swim once a week, I do not eat junk food, bread, candies, when it comes to meat I eat only fish and chicken. However, I am 35 years old and my body is not as it was when I was 20 year sold. Lately, I started having headaches. They are not painful, just annoying, but I do not feel like going to a doctor. My wife told me about some reflexology classes her colleague is taking. Maybe reflexology for headache treatment is right thing for me to do.

Reflexology has proven its benefits on human body. It is based on massaging certain points that are connected to certain body areas and organs. It helps in reducing stress, revitalizing our energy, making our immune system stronger, and it should be able to help you with your headaches. It will not do any harm, if that is what you are afraid of. Of course, if reflexology does not work out for you, see a doctor.