Hi, I am 45 years old male and I am experiencing pain in lower part of my back for several months. Few days ago I have met my friend from school and he suggested me to try reflexology treatment. He also told me it will ease pain in my back. I would like to know something more about reflexology treatment.

Hi, I have suffered from pain in my neck as I work in office. I spend much time near computer and it caused pain in my neck. I have tried pain killers and some other medications but there were no effects. I have heard about reflexology and decided to try it. Ever part of feet presents different organs while side of feet represent spine. Therapist massaged my feet with pressure on specific point and after few treatments I felt better. These massages last up to 10 minutes and may be done with several drops of oil. It makes me feel better so I hope it will help you too.