I would like to learn a thing or two about reflexology. My girlfriend got me interested in it after several attempts. She even bought those reflexology gloves in order to show me how serious she is about this entire thing. So I said yes, she massaged my hands and feet couple of time and she won. I felt slightly better after the sessions, and I can only imagine how I would feel in hands of an experienced reflexology therapist. I decided to learn something about it myself, so I wonder if I can find some useful info about reflexology online.

I think that we all now that you can find almost everything you want to know about anything on internet. Therefore, there are so many information concerning reflexology that can help you. But, you need to know that it is only theory. In order for your practice to have effect, you and your girlfriend should take some reflexology course. Under the guidance of experienced therapist, you could become an expert yourselves.