Hello, folks. I have heard about reflexology as an alternative medical discipline. I must admit that I don’t believe much in that stuff. I mean, the idea that you can cure someone with pressing and squeezing his feet is funny. Is this so-called reflexology just means to an end? I would like to hear your opinions.

Hello to you too. I think that you misunderstood reflexology. Nobody claims that it can cure the disease. If you have read carefully, you will see that this technique is only to relieve people from stress. You should regard to this as a preventive technique. It prevents diseases from appearing. I think that it is great. You should try it. Even if you don’t believe it, you can still experience the benefits. Bye!

Hi, guys. I would agree with the previous post. You should really read something before you make a judgment. Reflexology is only here to help to health people. You can compare it to yoga. It is good for relaxing the entire body. Stress is a major cause of many diseases. By relieving from it, you can prevent the disease. You should really consult an expert. Good luck!

Hello, good people. Don’t judge the book by its covers. I agree that you should first ask around. Reflexology cannot harm you. Even people with diseases can go for it. Of course, reflexology therapist should be experienced. I agree that you should try it. Maybe after the first treatment you change your mind. And I doubt that this discipline will come to an end. I hope we’ve changed your mind. Bye!