Hi, guys. I work a lot at my desk. More than 10 hours a day I spend working at my desk. I won’t explain you where I can feel pain. I have heard some positive things about reflexology. I wonder if it actually works as pain therapy. Can you tell me something about this? Thanks.

Hi, there. Reflexology is a technique where a therapist presses some points on your feet, hands or ears. Each point corresponds to a certain point in organism. Reflexology can really help in pain treatment. It reduces headaches and stiff necks, stress and anxiety, back pain and sinus problems. It also relieves from joint pain and sore pain. It can help with PMS. If you are experiencing any of these problems, you should try it. Good luck! Bye!

Hello, guys. I also think that reflexology can help in these matters. Hand reflexology can really help with carpal tunnel syndrome. As in official medicine, you have reflexologists specialized in some branch of reflexology. You should really seek the one that suits you for your problem. I suggest you to find one. Ask him for advices. Please, let me know how your first session passed. I would appreciate it. Bye!

Hi, people. I think that reflexology can help with this. I know a woman who has suffered from migraine for years. At the end, she tried reflexology. It really helped her. I know that there is no scientific evidence for this. Nevertheless, there are people who report benefits. It must mean something. I hope we’ve helped a little. Bye!

I tried reflexology and have chronic regional pain syndrome. I was in incredible pain. Even though my CRPS is in my arm, the squeezing pressure on my toes creating extreme pain and my muscle became very rigid. Has anyone else with CRPS tried reflexology? The doctor doing it said it has worked for everyone, but me. :-(