Okay, I know this might sound werid since I'm a guy, but me and my.... girl (lets call her that for now, cause I really don't know about the relationship). I would like to know the dept of hypmen, I know it is located in the opening of the libra (or.... inside) but me and her was talking the other night and she mentioned she masturbate with sex toys before (she still virgin) and she push the toy about 4 inches deep and felt no pain (she did when she pushed till 4.5 inches).

I believe that I'm concerned with this is due to the fact that my penis length is only 4 inches (Asian.... sigh*) and it make me felt werid for her to feel some thing longer (envy, you might call it, even though is a toy) than mines (we are planning intercourse soon....). I know that sex does not at all centered around penetration or the length of the penis but .... it is a touchy topic for a guy.

dose it hert to pop your cherry who do u pop it

It will probably hurt quite a bit when you pop your cherry.

You can pop it when you have sex, or if you are putting stuff far enough in your vagina it can also break your hymen.