Hi. I'm 20 year old male and just entering a world of sexual pleasure so you understand that I have some questions.
You see, lately I’ve thinking about perfect penis size and I don’t really know where am I in all that. I'm obsessed wondering will the size of my penis be enough to satisfy a woman.
What should I do to find out all this? I definitely think that my penis is smaller than average. I have talked about this with some of my friend but they only gave me the male perspective about this telling me that the bigger= better. So, I'm interested in women’s view on penis size and the famous question- does size meter? Can anybody help me?!

First, I want to tell you that you are definitely not the only men thinking about this. Most men think they are smaller than average. I'm a female and I will tell you what I think about all this. Many men think that women feel the bigger is better. No they don't. Women simply don't care about size.
A few women may like a big penis, but most really do not care about penis size. Many researches have shown that most of the women preferred thickness to length.
Believe me when I say- focus shouldn’t be on size- we focus more on what you did with it.
So I really doubt you have anything to be worried but just for your information- a recent study, involving 800 men of all shapes, races, and sizes, concluded that the average penis size is 5.5 inches.

so what is the perfect width for a males penis would you say? from a wmoens point of view?

Hi,im 16 and my response to this is what I saw on duce bigalow is that if you give women a best time of there lives they won't think of your hight or width of you penise(well that's what he said )he is just saying spend time with them have funny and the won't judge your size when the time comes up....

well farrelly, from a womans point of view. i am a 14 year old, im 5''0", and have almost a 6inch penis when erect. is this average? am i good for my age, or lacking?

Hi, I am an 18 year old female and thought you'd like a little more opinion....I have had two serious relationships and both men had no idea if their penis was the right size..So i measured and it ended up being larger than they thought..in fact it would get larger as they got more turned on with sexual pleasure...sometimes it would be larger than other times..But for women size doesnt matter as long as you can give her pleasure...I was just recently with a man who was smaller than my last two lovers and i was afraid i wasn't going to feel him at all, but turned out that it was just as good!!! So don't stress it too much, if you're confident enough you'll end up giving what ever women you are with great pleasure..hope that helps somewhat :-)

I am a 20 year old woman listen to me when I say size does not matter. just make sure you know how to work your stuff play alot, rub on her clit but not to hard and when you put it in make sure you can still rub her clit if you think she is not feeling it.

first i want to tell you that size does not mean anything. they might say it does but it does not. as long as you know how to work what you got you are good. make sure you rub her clit even once you get in side of her do this. it will make it feel better if you think you dont have enough to please her.

hi my names mozmond i didnt get ciircumcized when i was born and im only thirteen . well my penis is idk really but around 3.6 inches is that bad or good please tell me . o.O

ya cus im 16 and im 9in and 2in thick

whew, 9 inches. Poor you ;-)
That won't feel comfortable at all.

Would 6.8 inches length and 4.5 inches girth please my 16 year old girlfriend?

No, I'm sorry kid your just to small :(

?

hi I'm 14 and my penis is prob 7 or 8 in. Is that good. Please tell Me.

Hey I'm 19 with 7 inch penis and 3.2 inch around , soft is that good ,