I have looked up penis length for adults and the average is from 5 inches to 5.8. I just turned 15 and I have an erect penis of 6.5 inches and a width of 1.8 inches. I do not know if this is average since the adult it so much smaller and I am still a teenager. Can anyone tell me if this is average, above average or maybe even below average. Thanks :)

Health Guru

Hi as you said you have looked up the average size for an adult what ranges from 5 to 5.8 inches if your measuring your penis right from body to tip of gland and not end of foreskin if you have one then at 6.5 your way above average for your age. You have probably reached your maximum length already and may not grow any more now.

What race you are can also play a big part in size to as afro Caribbean men can be way above average compared to Caucasian men where as Asian men can be below average.

Hopefully that gives you some information to go :)

I am a white boy, or Caucasian if you like that definition better. 1 year ago my penis was barely 6 inches and now it is 6.5, so maybe it will grow a little more? I hope that there is more growth for my penis, I mean most guy want that.

Health Guru
Most guys want a large penis yes but what most boys don't realise is that the average vagina is only between 4.5 to 5 inches deep when she is fully turned on so if your have a 6 or 6.5 inch penis and your having rather energetic intercourse you can cause her pain.
Seeing that your penis is that size now it probably won't grow much more even though they can grow into your early 20s.
Be thankful you have been blessed with what you have at such a young age as there are a lot of guys a lot smaller than you at 17-18 year's old.