What is an adult male's average penis size in length and width before and after erection?

it depends on your nationality, assuming you are an american erect 5'-6' long 1'-1.5' wide. it can be anything when flacid

im 15yrs and my penis is 4.5 when im erected is that normal size or small can someone tell me please :-)

lol im 20 yr old black male and im 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 depending on how turned on i am

20 black male 6 - 7 1/2 depending on how turned on i am

im 16 and am 7-7.5 inches

Amber22 wrote:

Nah It Is Just Ok It Depends On Your Body Size

honestly if you got atleast 6 1/5 you are good dont worry about.... I am 7 and and some and I feel like a porn star when I am erect. Its funny becuase I remember mine being around 6 in a half in the 8th grade.

I am 4.5 inches erect and over 40 yrs old if that helps any.

The average length is 5.5 errect.

5.5 is average for a white american male

Listen don't worry about size, unless you are below 4''... it's how you work it, I am 6.5'' - 7'' but your penis does less than you think, a lot of pleasure happens from hitting the GSPOT(which is what your penis does) and or, the friction from your pelvic region masaging her clitoris during intercourse... Ta da... get good at sex and worry less about your size.. when your penis is placid ... that size means nothing... it's said that a smaller placid penis can make for a larger errection, and a larger placid doesn't change much at all....

avg pft.. be good at sex and they don't care...

-Ze Eric

Um..dude im not saying worry about that size but the average erect size is between 4 and 6 inches. so you do fall in that. those of us that are above that are just lucky...like me. and irdicuss, its flaccid and erect.

in 16 soon to be 17 and im 4 in erect
is there a year in age to where a penis is suppose to grow

i turned fourteen almost 2 months ago and my penis is 7 inches erect on average and 7.3 and biggest. how much more will my penis grow? for those of you who are fully matured how much more would u say my penis would grow?