I am engaged for more than 6 years and our relationship has become like a habit we don't actually do anything special and I would like my relationship to be fun. What I could do to make it such way I know it is up to me but I have problem with my partner that is so inert and always feels like doing nothing. He took his bear bottle after the work and sit watching football game ignoring me constantly. I am not one of those women discussing all the details and making him questions of any kind but I need so much some fun in my relationship. So what should I do?

I will tell what you should do-leave your partner keep living in his bear-football world by himself and go out and have some fun you could create in some other relationship like friendship is and don't wait for that potential husband of yours to move for it seems it won't happen ever with that bear in his hand. Or just break up with him-hello six years without fun and so bored it would be too much for me. It is not like he has to be always in a fun mood but come on the essential thing between two lovers as relationship fun also. There is bunch of things you two could together-socializing with other people, visiting interesting places, going on frequent vacations or watching some movie or make some unusual adventure. Next year I am going with my partner in Sahara I am sure this would be fun at the same time making our relationship more interesting and valuable.