I don’t what to do! Nothing I do can help me to hold top one relationship and make it works.
I'm 32 year old female and I have never had a “normal” relationship in my life. None of them lasted over two months.
What is interesting is that all my boyfriends were terrific in the beginning of relationship but after month or two they had affairs, were drinkers or drug users, lied about themselves, couldn't hold a job or similar. So I was wondering am I the cause or what?
Any advices!?

I have read a lot of posts like this one. Women complained about depression cause by miserable relationships.
Most women have fallen into relationships with men who are egregiously unsuitable partners.
So, I believe the cause isn’t in women but in men.
What you could do? Choose a partner wisely and well. We are attracted to people for all kinds of reasons. You must choose for the right reasons.
Know your partner's beliefs about relationships before you get in too deep and one more thing- do not confuse sex with love!
Good luck!