There is a girl that I like spending some time with occasionally so the things are perfect for me when it goes like this-we have good sex and fun and I am ok with that. She always new I am no relationship guy I told her that at the very beginning but it turns out she wants relationship. So what is this situation? How I am supposed to explain to her that I have no idea yet of having serious relationship?

This girl could really fall for you and you could hurt her feelings or break her heart, stop what ever your doing with this girl.

I don't think any talk that way would help. You two are probably not made for each other in this life. She seems to be more serious than you are and here you are with yours no-committing sex and fun relationship ideas. She was probably ok with it at first times but you can count on it anymore it's obvious she wants something more than good sex and fun her wants relationship. And you don't seem to fit in there so you better be honest with her again and explain her gently you are not yet made for serious relationship. Who knows maybe you two are to make some more serious relationship in the years to come. That is how the things were going with my life. I was just like you no relationship guy and we split for she needed something deeper and I was not able to offer her that at that time0how in the hell I could I was 18, but now things are different I am 34 I met her again 3 years ago and now we have 7 months old baby and I love her the most. And guess what we still have good sex and fun and we plan on keeping it that way for so many years ahead.

If you dont want to be with her stop sleeping with her,

I had a thing going like that recently and it bloody hurts!!! becuase the guy would only talk to me and spend some time becuase he got sex out of it.

It made me feel used and worthless, I live bymyself out in the sticks working and rarely I get to go to town and go out with mates. Im a lonely person and this guy would never call me or text me unless it was to say "are you coming out this weekend?" , I'd go out to town maybe once a month when my girl friends were having a girls night out and then this guy would be there who is a friend of my friends and he would only talk to me and give me 100% attention for that night, I just loved having someone close! to be talked to and to be held and feel like a meant something to someone and then the next day he would be gone and not call me or text me or anything until the next party. Thankfully I told him to go jump! at the last weekend becuase i was sick and tired of being used like wam bam thankyou mam!

It hurts. Obviously she is lonely and wants to be loved, when your lonely you just get so down and desperate and when someone shows you some affection or attention you just lose yourself.

This guy wanted no strings attached non commited sex, I told him outright that I didnt want sex, I liked being able to talk to him and stuff but at the end of the day he only commited one night of company becuase he was getting bed sport out of it.

It really hurts buddy, if you only want sex then keep it in your pants and sleep with someone else becuase I can tell you right now you've hurt that girl already.

If she wants something more but you dont, then just put her out of her misery and find someone else who just wants a bed buddy. Don't torture her by still seeing her and sleeping with her.

It hurts worse than you can imagine, so please for her sake, still be friends or whatever or somthing but if she wants commitment and you dont, then just dont do the bed side stuff with her then.

Sit down and have a serious talk with her,see what conclusion you two come to. But tell her the truth.

Sorry, I rant on but my wounds are deep and Im still hurting very very badley. Its only made me feel more alone than what i was before and on top of that hurt. Before I was just lonely