hello...i need ur precious advice..
  i was in relation with guy xyz for 4 months..before that we were frnds(two months of friendship)..from the very first day he wanted me to be his girlfriend..i keep saying no becoz somebuddy ditched me very badly..but then i said yes to xyz..i was not mentally prepared for that relation becoz i was ditched in my previous relation...
     in the begining me n xyz used to meet out in park,cafe etc...in the begining only we decided that we will do everything except intercourse n oral sex..after few days we started meeting at his place..he used to call me at his place when there was no one at his place..we done everything except intercourse..but after that he started avoiding to meet me out..he wanted me to go at his place only...i did that..too.but when he started going for job he stopped messaging me giving reason that he get very tired so that he doesnt left patience to text me... after that some incidances happened which showed that he is avoiding me.. i thought he just wanted to use me physically n he did that.now he dont want me in his life anymore.so i broke up wid him.if i dont trust him then there is no use of this relation.but i still loves him..after a month i got forworded msg from him..n then me too start forwording msg to him but only on sunday..on his birthday i wished him by messaging him..he said please come back in my life..
      i told him that a lot has happened between us so there is no future for this relation..
he replied that u dont think about future , leave in present n hv fun with me...a lot has happen between us thats why i feel that we shud be together..i want u to be little mature..now its up to u whether u want to stay empty or hv fun wid me..
        i said yes to him again..but again he asked me to meet ...but at his place...
so i said we will meet out..but he disagree..he said "agar tu mujhse sach mein pyar karti to jahan mein bulau wahi par tu mujhe milne ati.." 
             i messaged him that i dont think our relation will work.it seems that u r physically interested in me..
but he said i never used u remember this forever..and this was the end of our conversation.
          i dont know what to do????whether he was serious wid our relation or not..he want me physically or mentally too..if i dont trust him then there is no use of this relation..if he is not talking about our future n marriage then whats the use of this relation???
   plz help me out...tell me whether i am wrong ?????
should i change my thinking n go with this relation ?????

I read your thread and if you like we can have a little discussion on it.. I'll give you some advice .. want to know more about it as it's about your life and first of all don't play with it

Just what I think in my opinion you should let go of him .. I am a guy and we think much more diffrently then girls..

Ok...first of all thank u for helping me..let me tell u abt him from the begining..we were in same college but in different divisions..we used see each other but never talked..after completing college he send me frnd rqst on fb after 3 yrs..n we became frnds..but in first chat we exchange our info n our phone no..but he proposed me on fb before seeing me..i said no yo him..becoz without knowing me how can he propose me..?then our contact n frndship lasts for a month only..then he stopped msging me..again after a gap of 3 months we met in marriage beuro.he saw me there for the first time after pur college...i was there to register my name for marriage n he was there to register his brothers name..after seeing me he again started messaging me.n agin proposed me..after a month i said yes n we started our relatoon...he said that let me settled wid my job..n then we can marry.u tell u r parents abt me..before starting wod.relation i gave idea to my parents..and one more thing i would like to mension..one day before that is ehen we met in marriage buero i send forwarded massige to him..then he started chatting..i told him that am gng to register my name in marriage buero.he said i think its very early.u first complete ur education..n then think about marriage.and we met coincidently in that marriage buero..he also said that he is not a guy who will ditch me for marriage..anything else u want to. Know?let me know then..

hi dhara,

after reading your post, id say he is using you for sexual purposes. men lo0o0o0oove sex.

dhara, follow your instincts. if you didnt trust him a couple of months ago, how can you have a relationship?

that is not ''love'', that is Dependant Personality Disorder (Affection Dependancy) in french «dépendance affective» , which is very common.

regards, take care.

Hi All,
I want a suggestion from you all , i have been married from last 4 years and i have a daughter and she is 3 years old.. according to me my husband is cheating on me, i discovered that the moment he get call and MSG he use to get nervous and try to hide the phones , now i got to know that there is somebody else's in his life , he himself not accepted as yet however i have some evidence with me which clearly shows that he have multiple affairs. but in last 4 years he didn't make me realize that he is such type of a person. he loved me a lot he use to have same things with me like before, but same time as per the evidences he has extra Martial affairs as well. Now i lost all my trust , i cant trust me again which lead to fight , now we fight badly with other. I cant control my anger and i use bad words with me.becoz of this he now cant control his anger which lead to domestic voilance. we cant be seprated becz of our duaghter..

Please help i am in pain.

Thanks
MB

Hi I also was in similar situation like you my husband was very nice to me but he had affairs too. I tried a lot i awaited 5 years living separate in the same apartment thinking he'll change than I moved to my family my parents place thinking that might change him it became worst I waited 10 more years for him to change he never did finally I had to divorce him. In my opinion if you stay with him you'll suffer emotionally and lower your self-esteem so low that you'll feel that you are not worthit. And your kids will suffer with you too. You don't deserve to be treated that way . If you have proof and if he agrees he's having affairs, be calm ask him why hes cheating on you what can you do to make your relationship better ask him is he willing to change without fighting. If he's willing to change give it a try, if it even works meantime while prepare yourself mentally and emotionally ,financially very important to make a plan in case you have to end relationship ,prepare your kids for it, if he changes that's good but don't give up making your self prepared . If he doesn't not change you need to leave him completely and agree a mutual plan to let him see kids according to the settlement. There's no point in hurting yourself sometimes living with fights everyday creates so much hatred that one of the spouse end up killing or hurting the other and end up in jail there are lots of cases like this and think of your kids safety it's better you leave him forever please.