Hi there, I am 15 years old guy and I wonder how to test my relationship. I would like to know if my girlfriend loves me. So do you think that cheating on her would help me? I mean if I cheat on her and she stays with me would be a nice test wouldn't it? And it probably would be fun. What do you think about it?

Hi there. Allow me to say this but that is an awful idea. I mean she won't be able to trust you any more if you do that. Love can't be tested that way. You will learn that for yourself. And think about how would you be feeling if she that to you. It isn't pretty trust me. That is the worst thing you can do concerning a relationship. Everything will come in place if she feels the same. I wish you all the best in your life.

Is this some kind of joke?
If my boyfriend did that to me I would never be able to trust him again.
If you cheat on her and she breaks up with you, it wouldn't mean that she doesn't love you, it would mean that she loves you and you hurt her so much.
How would you feel if your girlfriend cheated on you?
Wouldn't be nice, would it?

The way I test my relationship is to stay in it, stay faithful to my boyfriend, and give him the space he needs to get what he needs to do done. If we can be ourselves and still be in a relationship and be happy - that's enough of a test for me.

It sounds to me like you are playing a game with your girlfriend's heart. If you love her, you won't want to lose her (or even risk it). Cheating is a really good way to lose any trust your partner may have in you, and even to lose her.

Don't cheat - and stop trying to test the relationship. Or - if you're asking for the permission to cheat, get out of the relationship. You seem overly excited about the aspect of cheating - perhaps you aren't that interested in her yourself.