Hey there,

So I have really huge fight with my brother Daniel these a couple of days. He started to follow carb lover’s diet program, because he wants to be fit before his trip to Greece. He gained a few pounds in a last two months, but he is so obsessed with it. It is ok diet program, I am not afraid about it, but there is some other thing that I am worried about. He loves to drink alcohol. He is almost every night out, with his friends, they are drinking beer, watching games, etc.

He told me that this diet program allows you to drink one or two drinks. I am almost sure that that is wrong theory, but I want to hear your opinion.

Thank you! 

Hey there,

Well, you are totally right. Those are bunch of stupid things that he is saying. Of course that you can’t drink alcohol if you follow carb lover’s diet program. Actually, you can’t drink alcohol in any diet program. That is forbidden because alcohol only can gave you some extra pounds, especially bear. So if he wants to lose his pounds, no alcohol. He needs to follow this diet program, but he can’t follow it while he is in some coffee shop with his friends, watching football games and drinking some bear.

That is impossible. So you are totally right :) 

Hey darling,

Alcohol can be good sometimes, of course, if you drink it a little, but I believe that alcohol and diet programs just can’t go together. So, maybe you should definitely check this out, but I think that he just can’t drink alcohol and expect to lose some pounds. So, if he really wants to get rid of them or some body fat, try to tell him that he needs to leave alcohol for a while. I know that that can be hard, because my brother is always in the coffee shops with his friends as well.

But, he needs to leave bear if he wants to be fit :)

Good luck!