My friend of two years told me to get out of his house last week. I must tell you that my 8 year old daughter lives with us too. The problem is that he has four kids of his own. Three from an ex-wife and one from a past relationship and the child young. Also, when we got into our argument he had his mom call me and she told me that he wanted his keys. I don't think that she should have been involved at all, that was childess. The whole problem about the relationship is that he is very controlling about what I wear, where I go and what I do. But most importantly he will not let me meet that mother of his youngest child. I did meet the mother of the other three but for some reason I can't meet he lastest son's mother. He said it should not matter if we meet or not but I believe it's important that we meet if he in I are in a relationship.

yea thats fishy i think he's hiding something.he even could be sleeping with her thats why he dont want you to meet her.and for his mom i would tell her to mind her own dam bees wax .i think he's just playing with you and thats not right.you deserve better good luck and please let us nknow what happens :'(