I know today’s life is frustrating and not so easy for anyone. In addition, I know we all need to work hard, to get elementary needs each person has. Since my job is physical, I have tender muscles, and there is nothing to prevent this. I was thinking, maybe some relaxing exercises could help me. Can you give me instructions for this, because I have to try something?

That is great idea, because relaxing exercise can use you and bring you relief easy. To start, take a couple of deep breaths and concentrate on your neck and shoulders. Keep breathing during the exercises and do not hold your breath. Sit straight up on your buttocks and relax your shoulders. Stretch your arms towards the ceiling and make yourself as long as you can, you will see how it feels good. Think of the shoulder joint as a clock, and make circles with both shoulders. Make first 10 circles forward, and then 10 backwards. Ensure that your hands are warm by rubbing them together and then place your hands on your neck. Make small circles with your head, together with moving your elbows up and down so that the tips of your fingers keep changing place. Massage the muscles on the top of your back in this way and turn your hands using your wrists, turning first to the left and then to the right.