I would like to build up my arms. I am happy with my body, but can’t say the same when it comes to my hands. They look like they don't have muscles, and I would like to change this. Can someone recommend me some exercises?

There are a lot of exercises for the arms and the hands. It seems to me that you are not happy with your biceps and triceps muscles, so I will recommend you some basic exercises. Hummer curl is a biceps exercise. Stand holding a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing in toward your body. Curl the dumbbells one at a time or simultaneously, keeping your elbows locked to your sides. Make a pause at the top position and then lower the weight in a controlled manner to the starting position. Another basic biceps exercise is barbell curls. Grab the barbell with your hands within your shoulder width. Begin curling the weight toward your chest and do not move your elbows or your back. Bring the weight at the point of contraction, squeezing your biceps. Then, allow the weight to slowly pull your hands back toward the floor and the extended-elbow position. Try to do this exercise in 3 sets of 10 times.

Bearing weight in the arms and hands helps strengthen and tone the related musculature. Yoga asana includes exercises that you might remember from when you were a child (we used to practice these in gymnastics). One is a handstand, the other like an inverted "V", and the final one we used to call "tripod". Each of these arm balances helps develop balance, strength, and leanness of muscles. If you're interested in a description of each, post again and I'll go into more details.