Ok, well this is all the info I can provide you at this time until I see a doctor (which is tomorrow), so here it goes.

Today, in the morning, I woke up and did the same stuff I usually do. Then I stretched and all of a sudden, I felt something on my neck, you can say it felt like a very minor snap. After I few seconds, I felt very sharp pain on the left side of my neck. After a few minutes, the pain didn't occur anymore when I was still, now it's only when I walk or move. So I went to school anyways, hoping the pain would soften, but it hasn't at all. Some of my friends noticed, but I basically said it was nothing. Then I arrived home, and nothing changed. Now I'm here writing this, and still in pain.

And I almost forgot, I went to the washroom and when I was washing my hands. And all of a sudden, I noticed something with my shoulders, they weren't straight. My left shoulder was hanging lower than my right one. That's what really scares me at the moment, because I don't know what I have to do to fix this problem.

Are there any tips or suggestions on what doctors might do to fix this problem I have? I'm really scared of possibly going into surgery, I have a fear of them

Can you rotate your shoulder? I want you to try this - if you can - stand up, feet together, put your arms out straight infront of you with your palms facing down, then try and turn your palms upwards - so your paoms are facing the ceiling! - Still keeping your arms straight, also do you have feeling in your thumb and 1st two fingers!?

I can rotate my shoulder fine, in fact, I feel like there are less nerves in my entire left arm then my right. I don't know if dominant and non-dominant hands matter in that fact, but yeah.

I did what you told me to do, and I was able to almost make my hands completely straight up on the ceiling and I believe I was at a 60 degree angle.

And I felt it in my thumbs and my first two fingers. Hoping that's a good thing