Hi. I recently had my second child and am getting so tired of my bloated stomach!! I would really like to reduce it… So, I’m interested in what are the best exercises to reduce bloated stomach?? Thanks for the tips.

As women, you are designed to store fat in the abdomen and it's never easy to achieve a perfectly flat abdomen. It is even impossible in some cases. But, I’m sure you can greatly improve it. When you perform your abdominal exercises, focus on the exact area that is being worked. Also, practice proper breathing technique - always exhale on the exertion. As for the exercises, all abdomen exercises will do. For example, the crunch is a simple exercise to perform. In fact it is usually the main stomach exercise. Here is how you do it:
- Lie on you back
- Place your feet on the floor as close to your bottom as possible and place your knees together
- Rest your hands across you chest and relax the neck
- Slowly raise your shoulders off the floor by contracting only the abdominal muscles
- Don't come up too high - your lower back should always remain on the floor
- Hold that position for a count of 1 and breath out forcefully
- Slowly relax the stomach muscles and allow your shoulders to return to the floor
- Repeat 10 - 12 times, 3 or 4 series with 1 minute pause
Another good one is Lying Leg Raises. Here’s how you do this one:
- Lie on your back with your hands, palms down under your buttocks
- Raise your legs about 12 inches off the floor and hold them there
- Make sure the base of your spine is pressed against the floor
- Now trying to use just your lower abs, tilt your pelvis and raise your legs a further 6 inches
- Hold for a few seconds then return to your original position

how does one go about getting rid of a psychiatric label?[/enc]

Control the portion of your food consumption. Also, make sure that you regularly eat food that promotes the regular elimination of waste.

Do you have any examples of foods that you could eat that promote regular elimination? I am just trying to get an idea here because I would like to get a little trimmer and that would help immensely. Do you think that would help with a gut? I obviously am not pregnant and never have been but I would like to be more trim.

I am also curious, I am a mother of two a 2year old and 7month old and my core is trash! I am still breastfeeding and have lost a bunch of weight, I am back down to my pre-prego weight. But I have problems with IBS, posture, and it's bad enough to where if I lay on my side it looks like there is a fold down the middle of me and my guts are hanging out, and no i don't have a hernia (I checked with my Doctor). I feel like humpty dumpty and I need to be put back together again.