Hi, I've had really annoying hemorrhoid for the past 4 years and I’m fed up with it. This problem runs in my family and I really how to help myself but that is just not good enough anymore. It’s only short term solution. I’ve also had injections which eliminates the popping out for about a few weeks, but then it's back to the same old routine. Now, I’m considering having them surgically removed. What do you think? Should I do it? Is it worth all the pain? Will the problem return just as it always did before? Has anyone here had hemorroid surgery?? I would really appreciate any advice on this matter. Thanks.

I had the surgery 3 months ago and, trust me when I say I would not recommend it to anyone... I had both inners and outers and I also came to the point when I believed that the surgery is not the best but the only solution for my problem. So ,I went to my dr, set up a surgery date and did it. But they butchered me up pretty good… It was horribly painful and I hope nobody will have to go through the same thing... If yours are external, I would suggest you try the bands before you make up your mind to go to surgery.

which surgey did you have? was it the laser one