Hey
Im 20 years old for a long period of time Ive had problems with the 2 small hemroids i have. I just recently got Done Mucosal Anoplasty which is pretty much a Simple Surgery which helps to Control Internal Hemroids a really small tight rubber band is stretched on a single use instument and the bands are Applied onto the Hemroid. The day i got it done i felt Kinda Feverish and Experienced some Discomfort but very little pain and bleeding. Would of been 3 days after the Surgery i noticed one of the Bands came off i got in touch with the Surgeon and he said was most probley normal and was one of his most Effective Bandings. Im not sure about if the other Band is still on the Second Hemroid or ment of Fallen off to but i still see the Hemroid in my Anus which pokes out when theres Pressure but the Hemroid looks alot smaller after the Surgery. The Band that fell off the First smaller Hemroid looks different in Coulor and was guessing could be dead and the band cut its Circulation off should this drop off in a few days weeks time how long till everything goes back to Normal.

Appreciate Any Advise and Answers

Kind Regards.

Kris

I have a external hemroid & they tell me I need to have surgery...but can they do Mucosal Anoplasty instead or even a laser?

is this an internal or external hemroid?

Ok I have had hemroids for more than 2 years and they have really been bugging me because they seem kinda large. I am almost 22 and want to get this taken care of. I've been told by my gynacologist that doing the surgery would be a good idea for me. Before I really decide I want to do this, How long would I be in the hospital after the procedure?, How much work would I miss? Is the procedure expensive? How much would the whole thing cost? Will it be painful for me to use the restroom after I wake up from the procedure?

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and I ended up with an external Thrombosed Hemerroid that clotted developing a veraicose vein on the outisde.

I had it surgically removed today as well as 6 other little ones. I'm glad I did! The procedure was a local in office. Numbing and then they cut and poured a liquid chemical that stopped bleeding ( No stiches) I took pain meds and then went to sleep. I don't know what my first bowl movement will be like but at this point I am Just SO happy that they are gone now! I recommend this surgery if it's on the outside. 

The topical remodies where not working at all for me!:-)

How are you now? After 1 month out of surgery?